Follow us on
Please send your questions to advancetix(~AT~)neffa.org and they may be added here.
- What is the timing for Advance Sales?
- Advance Sales open no later than March 1st of the current Festival year and close on the Tuesday prior to the Festival at 7:00pm Eastern time, so for 2018 this would be 4/17/18 at 7:00pm.
- What is the pricing difference for Advance Sales vs. purchasing at the Festival?
- All prices are identical. There's no extra charge for the added speed or convenience of an Advance Sale!
- Other events offer a discount for advance purchase. Does NEFFA do this?
- Check out the refund policy for those other events - in most cases their sales are final and no refund is allowed should your plans change. They usually also charge a "convenience fee" to cover their processing costs, which in many cases exceeds the discount offered.
NEFFA has a different approach. We have a generous Refund Policy and we absorb the processing fees on the original purchase on Advance Sales. We also offer an expedited pick-up at Will-Call as a value add for Advance Sales.
- Why would anyone not want to use Advance Sales?
- One reason could be if they only conduct business with cash. Otherwise, Advance Sales is great!
- Do you accept credit cards?
- Yes, but only for Advance Sales and memberships/donations via PayPal on NEFFA.org. Please note you do not need to have a PayPal account to use a debit or credit card for payment in the U.S. and most other countries. NEFFA sales at the Festival are by cash/check only.
- Is it secure/safe?
- Yes! We (NEFFA) store no personal information on our server as a part of the Advance Sales process. All personal information is entered at and processed by PayPal, which is known for their robust security.
- Do you ship physical tickets/goods?
- No. All Advance Sales are handled via pick-up at Will-Call.
- Are Advance Sales refundable?
- Yes, so long as they are unclaimed/unused and a timely request for refund is made. Please see the Refund Policy for details and timing.
- I'm not a member yet, but would like to get member pricing for advance tickets. What should I do?
- Follow these instructions.
- I can't see the member ticket purchase page without the member discount code. What's the difference between non-member and member pricing?
- See the Festival price matrix.
- I'm a member but don't have my discount code!
- Check these instructions.
- Can I buy both Member and Non-Member tickets (and merchandise) in the same order?
- Yes you can. Just make your selections from the separate pages (Member Tickets, Non-Member Tickets) before proceeding to check out. Should you forget something, you can always add items later - we will combine all orders under a given PayPal contact name into one package for pick-up.
- Why is the PayPal Transaction ID in NEFFA's Advance Sales purchase confirmation email different from the one on my PayPal receipt?
- From PayPal's explanation: "A transaction ID refers to a movement of funds. [The seller's] transaction ID represents a credit. The buyer's transaction ID represents a debit. [...] The way that a transaction appears in [the seller's] history is, of necessity, different from the way it will appear in the buyer's account."
As a result, we provide NEFFA's transaction ID for the sale in our confirmation email to you. We ask that you supply our transaction ID when requested for communication with us.